Weds 8th December 2010 - Madlab, Northern Quarter, 36-40 Edge Street, Manchester, M4 1HN. [MAP]
Digital Matters - Business Development Programme
The event will commence with speakers from the sector who will share their knowledge and experience on improving their
approach to marketing their business and generating additional leads.
This will be followed by two parallel workshops, lead by practitioners who have been successful in developing activities
and strategies which have enhanced their businesses profiles at face-to-face networking events and via online groups &
activities. Both workshops will explore techniques that a new business could apply on a shoe-string budget, and will
consider methods to monitor and evaluate their effectiveness.
The event will seek to...
- Review how you have used networking activities to raise your business's profile.
- Consider where and how you might engage in meeting new potential clients & customers
(both online and face to face networking).
- Reflect upon how you might 'come across' at events. Consider how you view yourself and how others
businesses might see you when approaching networking activities.
- Develop and renew your business's sales 'elevator pitch'.
- Equip yourself for different types of networking events/groups.
- Consider how one might build partnerships or alliances with businesses beyond just 'the sell'.
Register for this event